1. Booking Policy
In the Bookings section, the calendar is always updated so you can check the days and hours available to book through it (to book by transfer, see conditions in Payment Methods).
To formalize a reservation it is necessary to enter name, email and contact telephone number. In case that the contact information provided by the user is erroneous or false, Cubiqum is not responsible for the problems arising or the impossibility of contacting the user to confirm the reservation or to report any news or unforeseen events related to it.
The user recognizes that he / she wants and can play the selected day and time and will accept the rules of use of the facilities as well as the conditions of changes and / or cancellations when making the payment corresponding to his / her reservation. To complete the process of your reservation, it is essential to pay the amount previously using the Payment Methods detailed below.
2. Payment methods
Cubiqum accepts payments by credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB …), IUPAY virtual wallet, bank transfer and / or deposit account. If you wish, we extend invoices upon request.
Secure and immediate payment
If you want to make your reservation immediately, you can do it safely through our online payment platform. Cubiqum assures you that your information is fully protected since we use a very advanced technology to maintain the high levels of security of our platform. Our secure server (SSL) encrypts all the personal information you provide (name, card details, etc.) in order to process your purchase. The confidential data of the payment is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the financial institution. When making the payment through secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then connect with the issuing bank of the same, which will authorize the operation.
If on the other hand you wish to pay the amount of your reservation by bank transfer and / or deposit, you will have 24 hours from the moment you block your reservation to send us the proof of payment via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via whatsapp (+34 622 865 701). In case of not doing so, your reservation will be automatically canceled. To access the Cubiqum bank details, you must contact us. In this way we will previously block the desired date and time and send you an email with the necessary data to make the transfer. Cubiqum does not take charge of the extraordinary taxes or fees that this method of payment may suppose and the client must enter the amount in full (specified in the email with the data to make the payment).
The Gift Card also responds to these General Conditions and has a validity date of two months from the date of purchase. After said date, it will not be possible to exchange the Bonus.
In every case, you will receive a confirmation email once the payment is made. If you do not receive any reservation notification, check your Spam or Junk Mail tray. If you are not there either, contact us.
3. Changes and / or cancellations
Once the payment is made, no cancellations are accepted and in no case will the amount of the reservation be refunded. If you wish to modify your reservation, you can do so up to 72 hours before your visit. The change can not be made through the calendar of reservations of the Web, so that any unforeseen or modification must be previously communicated (within 72 hours prior to booking) through some of the channels that we put at your disposal ( +34 622 865 701, email@example.com or contact form through the Web). In case of not doing so, you will lose the reservation and therefore the amount paid. The maximum number of changes is two.
Maximum punctuality is required to play. All sessions are scheduled and any delay in the arrival schedule affects the following reservations. Therefore, it is advisable to go with 10 minutes before the appointment. If the equipment does not appear punctually at the time previously reserved, it will be considered that you have rejected the reservation and will not be entitled to changes or refunds and of course, you will lose your visit.
4. Rules for the use of facilities
• The games are for groups of 2 to 5 people without exceptions.
• The minimum age allowed to access the game is 9 years. Children under 16 must always be accompanied by an adult inside the room and those between 16 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult who can stay out of the game, but remain responsible for the entire team.
• All teams receive previously the instructions and rules of use and game set by Cubiqum. They must be respected and complied with at all times.
• The game contains fragile and sensitive elements that must be handled with caution in accordance with the instructions explained to all equipment upon arrival at the establishment. It is a completely safe activity, so players participate at their own risk.
• In case of technical failure, unforeseen force majeure or indisposition of the worker that prevent the development of the activity, Cubiqum will be forced to suspend it. The equipment will be notified by e-mail and / or telephone indicated in your reservation as soon as possible. In the event that the extraordinary complications explained above occur during a game in progress, players may resume their game on another day of their choice (depending on availability) from the point where they have been interrupted and at no extra cost.
• The use of mobile devices, tablets or any electronic device is not allowed, as well as any object that comes from abroad. Only the objects provided by Cubiqum and those inside the game space may be used.
• Photographs inside the game, video or voice recordings are not allowed. Only Cubiqum will be entitled to take a photograph at the end of each game if the team so requests.
Cubiqum reserves the right of admission if the user:
1. Comes under the influence of alcohol, presents himself in a drunken state or has consumed any type of drug or narcotic drug.
2. Goes with lack of personal hygiene.
3. Carries any object capable of causing harm to people or things or manifests violent or disruptive attitudes that provoke or incite any disorder in the facilities.
Failure to comply with the instructions or the improper use of the facilities will result in the expulsion of the participants immediately, thus losing the right to continue playing or any type of claim such as refunds or compensation.
Cubiqum has civil liability insurance for possible accidents that occurred in its facilities. The space is completely adapted for people with reduced mobility (wheelchairs, crutches) in accordance with the policy of eliminating architectural barriers. It is advised to consult previously.
Can we help you?
If you have any doubts, we will solve them for you!